I am using Mozilla as my main browser because it accesses my sites for internet banking and does most other things reasonably well. Eudora is my email application and I can set it so that a URL in an email, if clicked, will open in Mozilla. In Mozilla, if I click on an email address Mozilla naturally goes to its own mail application. Is there a work-around so that clicking on an email address in Mozilla will open Eudora?

Mozilla 1.7.12, iMac on 10.2.8, Eudora 5.2.1

Advice appreciated.
Merv
--
"Science teaches that we must see in order to believe, but we must also believe in order to see."