On 22 Apr 2006, at 6:42 PM, Paul Chong wrote:

Every time I click on the wmv file, Graphic Converter X V4.9 automatically takes over. Result: unknown format and can't be opened. Now upon advice from Kevin Lock I downloaded the Window Media Player for Mac. The question is: How do I get the Window Media Player to
automatically open instead of the Graphic Converter?
BTW, I also have Flip4MacWMV.
Paul

Click on your desktop so that you have the finder Menu up top
Click on Help
Drag down to Mac Help

When it comes up , type   " change application " in the Q box
and hit return.

Select the result that best suits you and read up the instructions.
Very simple , and simple to correct.

Bob