On 25 Apr 2006, at 6:54 AM, Ben Fong wrote:

I have an incredibly perplexing problem. My organisation uses a Citrix Metaframe VPN for us to log in to access our work desktop etc.

Using Safari, Firefox and Netscape on OS X I have never been able to log in. Citrix says I have an error with my credentials, and denies access.

I found a work around by accessing the VPN via Virtual PC and MS Internet Explorer via Windows XP.

I recently installed BootCamp and Windows XP. So I tried logging in via Internet Explorer through Windows running off BootCamp. Guess what?! I get the same error message as I did using the OS X apps!

My other mac-using buddies also in the same organisation have no problems accessing the VPN via Safari.

In fact, they can even do it via my own machine.

So, is this via your Login on your Mac , or do you set them up with a separate login ( user ) ?

Have you tried setting up another user for yourself and trying to access the VPN from it ?

Bob

To make matters even more interesting...I can access my account and VPN on their macs running Safari.

Does anyone have a clue what may be going on?