On 26/4/06 3:02 PM, "Rod" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Wilson Tony wrote:
>> Have purchased above and only tunes into SBS Channels (TV and Radio)
>>
>> Any advise re obtaining the standard 2, 7, 9 and 10 transmissions
>>
>> Thanks
> Hi Tony,
>
> Use a better antenna than the one in the box.  I couldn't get 7 or 9
> depending on which way the dinky antenna that comes with it.  Plugged in
> some rabbit ears that had a tuning dial, and I could get the lot.
>
> I have found Digital TV reception anywhere west of the freeway seems to
> suck in Perth :-)
>
> Seeya
>
> Rod!

Hi Tony

I agree with Rod on this one. Try a better aerial and different placement.
I've got an eyeTVDTT and find it works well with different aerials and
different spots to sit. I use my through an outdoor aerial and splitter and
find the reception is suburb in my area (Huntingdale).

Apart from that, it works a treat.

Hope that helps.

Kind Regards
Daniel