Hi Peter,

My two daughters use iBooks, 12" and 14" extensively on Techworks cooling
stands. They work very well and the USB cooling fan in certainly not noisy.

One of the stands was purchased when it was on special - a saving of about
$20 or so. In my opinion (IMHO) the Techworks is good value for money.

Regards,

Philippe C