On 27/04/2006, at 11:18 AM, Rob Davies wrote:

Morning All,

On 27Apr2006, at 10:04 am, Rod wrote:

But.....Parallels are making headway with their virtualisation software. Beta 5 came out last night with basic USB support and shared folder support between the Guest OS and OS X. So by the time the final version comes out, we should have full USB support. Which means you can run Media Centre or MythTV (Linux)

MythTV is available for OSX in both connotations of processor.

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Myth_on_Mac_OS_X

True, but only as a MythTV frontend, the recording still must be done on a PC MythTV backend. I think ;-)

Cheers
Paul