Hi
I have a 1.25 GHz G4 PowerBook with 80 GB HD.
10.3.9

I just can't cope with the lack of space.
I have deleted thousands of photos and a third of my iTunes library as well
as all my movies. (keeping full copies of iphoto and itunes on the family
iMac)
I still only have 5GB of free space.

Please can anyone advise: is it possible to install a larger HD?
If so, rough costs?

Thanks
Rod
--
Rod BLITVICH   Head of Learning Technologies Balcatta Senior High School
Apple Educator of Excellence 2002 - 2003

They can't fire me... Slaves have to be sold!