Hi,
Running 10.4.6
PowerMac 867
My full size keyboard, which is attached to one of the two USB ports on the Apple 15" monitor, has been powering off. The mouse is connected separately to the Tower, and continues to work fine.

I've replaced the keyboard - no change. It seems to be a power issue with the keyboard - the "caps lock" light goes out when it 'drops out'.

I've run Disk First Aid - repairing permissions and have had to restart several times to get it recognised.

I've checked Apple support section of the apple web.

At the moment it's working.
Mike