------ Forwarded Message
From: Rod Kevill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To: wamug@wamug.org.au
Subject:  Lots of Old Mac Gear - Free

I'm having a long awaited (by my wife) "Great Mac Cleanout" of miscellaneous
Mac gear we have accumulated over the years.... surprisingly, nearly all of
it is still working:

All equipment as is, collection from my place in Nedlands area, first in
best etc...

Rod Kevill  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PowerMac PPC 8500/132  64mb Ram 1Gb HD OS 9.1 + second 4Gb HD - working

Apple Multiscan 15" Display - working

Apple Colour RGB Monitor 13" - the original Apple colour monitor, working

Apple Colorsync 17" Display - was working this morning, but now has bright
stripe down the middle, black everywhere else, parts only?

Duo Powerbook 2300c PPC 100 MHz 44mb Ram 770mb HD OS 8.0 - working

Duo Powerbook 280c  16mb Ram 320mb HD, OS 7.5.5 - broken screen, but works
fine in Duo Docks

Duo Powerbook 2300c - same as above, but not booting, parts only?

Duo Dock II ethernet - working

Duo Dock I ethernet card - working

Duo Mini-Dock

Assortment of batteries for Duos - probably past rehabilitation

Macintosh IIsi 16mb Ram 160mb HD OS 7.6.1 - working

Montage Film Recorder FR1 4000 dpi - x 2, both working. These are SCSI
digital imaging to 35mm film devices for exposing computer images,
Powerpoint, etc to 35mm colour slide or negative film.

Apple Laserwriter IIg laser printer - working

Apple Laserwriter II NTx laser printer- working

Apple Laserwriter II NT laser printer- working, I think...

Umax S12 Scanner SCSI - working

Kurta ADB Graphics Tablet 12" x 12", with pen - working

Numerous assorted ADB keyboards, mice
Numerous assorted SCSI cables, ethernet adapters, monitor cables, power
cords, etc

------ End of Forwarded Message