On 5/5/06 7:56 PM, "Kelly Duffy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a G4 tower running Mac OS 10.3.5 and was wondering if anyone
> can suggest a programme to let me use a Windows font on my Mac.
>
> I set up a document, pretty much ready for print, on a PC running XP
> and now don't have the PC anymore. The font is Tw Cen MT, I have a
> copy of it, and don't have it in my Mac fonts. I just need the font so
> I can convert my InDesign document to a PDF to send to the printer.
>
> I thought I remembered hearing about an application that would convert
> the Windows font to a Mac font a while ago, I just can't remember
> where or what it was,  and I'd rather hear from someone who's used it
> seeing as font issues can do bad things to computers.
>
> If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it.
>
> Kind regards,
> Kelly

Hi Kelly

Have a look at the following. Something there might help. One that comes to
mind is TTConverter. (they also mention it on the site as well.)

<http://www.macdisk.com/fontsen.php3>

There are also some utilities here that might help as well:-
<http://www.pure-mac.com/font.html>
<http://mac.softpedia.com/get/Utilities/TTConverter.shtml>
<http://www.versiontracker.com/php/search.php?mode=basic&action=search&str=f
ont&plt%5B%5D=macosx&x=0&y=0>