Kelly

On 05/05/2006, at 7:56 PM, Kelly Duffy wrote:

Hi,

I have a G4 tower running Mac OS 10.3.5 and was wondering if anyone
can suggest a programme to let me use a Windows font on my Mac.

I set up a document, pretty much ready for print, on a PC running XP
and now don't have the PC anymore. The font is Tw Cen MT, I have a
copy of it, and don't have it in my Mac fonts. I just need the font so
I can convert my InDesign document to a PDF to send to the printer.

I thought I remembered hearing about an application that would convert
the Windows font to a Mac font a while ago, I just can't remember
where or what it was,  and I'd rather hear from someone who's used it
seeing as font issues can do bad things to computers.

If it's a TTF file (TrueType Font) then you should just be able to drag it into /Library/Fonts or ~/Library/Fonts and it should show up in your apps and/or FontBook.

Cheers, Glen Low

---
pixelglow software | simply brilliant stuff
www.pixelglow.com
aim: pixglen