Thanks Paul, I'll follow your suggestions up ... Clyde
On 01/03/2008, at 3:21 PM, Paul K wrote:
Hi Clyde, A few years ago I was getting excellent results changing duration (and therefore pitch) using a combination of Calculator and Macromedia's SoundEdit16 (Classic only), in fact this was all I used it for as it was far better than Peak which was and still is my preferred sound editor. I have not tried this out with QT Pro. These days Ableton Live seems to do a very good job. I guess what I'm saying is that mid-range software may ultimately be more appropriate given the standard to which you seem to want to work. Cheers Paul -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List -- Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List -- Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

