Sent: Wednesday, 19 March 2008 8:12 AM
To: WAMUG Mailing List
Subject: Re: 12V Laptop Charger

My husband has an inverter for his work laptop, not sure on the stats
to it, but it was just picked up from Dick Smith. I know you are able
to get inverters that are able to have up to 4 appliances plugged
into it, but I would be wary of getting that personally unless I had
a dual battery in my car. Off the top of my head I think they are
about $40, but Dad (Reg) could answer this with a bit more clarity as
he has just been out pricing them for my brother. We use it
constantly in our car too usually for camera, mobile or DS charging,
depending on what we have forgotten to charge before we left!  Its
well worth investing in one I think, especially if you do alot of
driving.

Sam