On 05/08/2008, at 11:29 AM, mince and pud wrote:

Safari always quits on me whenever I launch google maps - anyone else get this? 10.3.9 safari 1.3.2

Alastair

Hello Alastair,

There have been problems reported with Google Maps and Safari 1.3.2. Seems Google has changed/upgraded its web code. The only work-arounds at the moment are use another Browser such as Firefox for the Maps, or upgrade to Tiger or Leopard.

As software code continues to evolve, Safari 1.3.2 is becoming more dated. Instances such as these in Safari 1.3.2 will become more frequent in the year ahead, especially as various sites adopt more advanced code.