Hi Gary

I would update your Copy off Perian<http://perian.org/> As this is
what lets you play the flash videos in MacOS 10 it also handles the
conversion in TubeTV

I also recommend you install VLC <http://www.videolan.org/vlc/>

Kyle

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 9:40 AM, gary dorn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> howdy
> since upgrading to MAC OS 10.5 and Quicktime 7.5.0 ( pro) on my Macpro 2.66
> TubeTV downloads no longer have any sound.
>
> I have TubeTV 1.0
> Perian 0.5
>
> what ought I check to get the sound back.
> I need this to work so I can download Sketchup 3Dbasecamp  2008 sessions and
> then watch them at my own leisure.
> http://au.youtube.com/results?search_query=sketchupbasecamp&search_type=&aq=f
>
> chow
> --
> gary dorn
> north perth
>
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>



-- 
Regards Kyle


Kyle Kreusch (Webmaster)
This e-mail was Dictated Using Dragon NaturallySpeaking 9

(GMUG) Geraldton Macintosh User Group
Website: <http://www.gmug.org.au/>
E-mail: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Direct E-mail:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>