Hi Gary
I would update your Copy off Perian<http://perian.org/> As this is
what lets you play the flash videos in MacOS 10 it also handles the
conversion in TubeTV
thanks for that advice,
updated to Perian 1.1 and now sound works
you hooo
I also recommend you install VLC <http://www.videolan.org/vlc/>
Kyle
On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 9:40 AM, gary dorn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> howdy
> since upgrading to MAC OS 10.5 and Quicktime 7.5.0 ( pro) on my
Macpro 2.66
> TubeTV downloads no longer have any sound.
>
> I have TubeTV 1.0
> Perian 0.5
snip
--
Regards Kyle
Kyle Kreusch (Webmaster)
This e-mail was Dictated Using Dragon NaturallySpeaking 9
really - can you do that in other apps like Pages?
--
Gary Dorn
Permaculture architect
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
integrating Permaculture , Organic Solar architecture,
Straw bale construction & Solar and wind power systems
http://www.dornworks.com
-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>