Yes, that right! That's exactly what my client said. It was embedded in the email. How do you un-embed it and just make it like a normal attachment? Does it have something to do with Windows suffixes?

Thanks Chris G

On 29/08/2008, at 12:00 PM, Steven Knowles wrote:

I had this problem recently Chris, ie. someone telling me the attachment wasn't received, when it was clearly included in the sent message. The recipient later confirmed that it was, it's just that it was embedded in the email unlike a normal attachment - something like that anyway.

Cheers, Steven


On 29/08/2008, at 7:50 AM, Chris Griffiths wrote:

My apologies if this has come up before.

Sometimes when I send attachments to the dark side they disappear. They just don't receive them.

I have marked 'Send Windows-friendly attachments' and also 'Insert attachments at end of message' which are the suggestions (from the mail help) for this problem but I still get clients missing attachments.

Any ideas greatly appreciated!

Regards Chris Griffiths

-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>


-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>