Hi Joe,

If you do have the DNSChanger Trojan, and I think you do, go to the address below and
Download DNSChanger Removal Tool for Mac OS X

http://www.dnschanger.com/

“The DNSChanger Trojan Horse, also known as OSX.RSPlug.A & OSX/Puper, has been found on numerous pornographic websites disguising itself as a video codec. Once downloaded and installed, DNSChanger changes the DNS settings on the computer, redirecting websites entered by the user to malicious sites. If personal information is entered on these malicious websites, it can lead to identity theft.”