Hi,

I have a new iMac running OS 10.5.5 and Mail V 3.5.

In the initial set-up of the iMac I opted for the simple transfer of everything from my PowerBook which has OS 10.4.11.

I use Mail for my email and now it is marking everything that comes into the inbox as junk even after I've selected Not Junk for those that aren't Junk.

The next time I get email from the same sender that previously I've marked as Not Junk it gets marked as Junk again.

How do I get the Not Junk option to respond?

TIA

Brian