Good Morning

and a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all . May it be Helathy Wealthy and Wise !

Re Video ...
I can tell you that there is an initial connection to the screen that comes from
a source that might be set by the Paramater Ram .

As the software loads this source is removed and the screen is switched to the preferred Driver loaded
in the OSX from the hard drive.

The blank ? in the middle will be the delay in the driver loading .

As a matter of interest , are the people noticing delays using an LCD monitor ?

Thanks

Bob