Hi Severin & Tony,

I actually have a Belkin firewire hub - the old style, looks like this:
<http://www.welovemacs.com/f5u526slv.html>

I haven't used it that much (even less now that my external HD is fw800).

It tends to get used now just as a firewire cable extender if I'm too lazy
to move things around.

If either of you wants to give me $40 for it, I can probably live without it
(just move things within single cable reach when I need to!) and you can
pick it up here in Albany!

It was working fine last time I used it (few weeks ago) and we would check
it is still working before you took it - but it is a few years old - so if
you want a warranty you would be better paying the price to get a new one!

Cheers

Neil
--
Neil R. Houghton