Hi Reg,

I'm in Albany so don't need your kind offer - thanks anyway - and congratulations on new grand daughter.

Cheers,
Tony.
On 29/03/2009, at 10:34 AM, Reg Whitely wrote:

My wife Elaine is in Albany now with son, daughter in law and newborn grand daughter Annice Joy Whitely. She could pick it up for someone but you'd have to wait until school hols to get it as I'll be driving down at Easter.

Reg