Sorry Daniel ;-( ... you know I must be upset to type your name incorrectly.

Kerry

Ronni

On 24/04/2009, at 9:09 AM, Ronda Brown wrote:

Yes Rod,

The ACMA have been notified and are interested in this.

To think that a subscriber to WAMUG Mailing list (probably not a paid member) may be involved in this unethical situation is abhorring to me.

Would our paid up "Corporate Members" of WAMUG (the likes of Daniel Kerry MacWizardry, Matt Healey and numerous others) ever stoop to sending any one of us an unsolicited email ... NEVER!
Their Business Ethics and morals are above reproach.