Hi,

I tried loading http://www.radiosport.co.nz/listenlive/radiosport.asx into iTunes but it's not recognized.
But it works in QT.

asx = Advanced Stream Redirector  c/o wikipedia

The I tried loading http://www.abc.net.au/streaming/classic/classicfm.m3u into QuickTime Player but it wasn't recognized.
It works well in iTunes.

M3U = (Moving Picture Experts Group Audio Layer 3 Uniform Resource Locator, MP3 URL) c/o wikipedia

Cheers

Brian

On 20/05/2009, at 1:42 PM, Ronda Brown wrote:

Hi Brian,

Normally an Internet Radio Station URL (for Example ABC Classic FM - which I listen to in iTunes)
is http://www.abc.net.au/streaming/classic/classicfm.m3u in iTunes.