Hi wamuggers, got a small but frustrating problem - each time I shut down my powerbook or disconnect the external keyboard, I have to connect the keyboard 3 times before it recognises it and allows me to type. The mac mouse which is connected to the keyboard works no problem however.

I have a powerbook g4, latest os and it is a mac keyboard. Interestingly I never had this problem with a dell keyboard I used to plug in into the powerbook. Any suggestions gratefully appreciated...

Best regards

Justin Davies
m...@justindavies.com.au
www.justindavies.com.au