Hi Severin,

Since I don't export from Quicktime, I don't know the exact answer to
your question, but typical default profiles are (a) sRGB (which is
like a "lowest common denominator") and (b) the source device profile.
I'd assume that QT passes along the colour values provided by your
recorder software, and if that was recording PAL TV (e.g., DVB-T
MPEG), then I'd assume the closest profile is would be the PAL/SECAM
RGB profile in Photoshop. But if you have edited them as DV in
Cinematize, you'd better check the specifics of DV/Cinematize.

Also, in Photoshop, be aware that you may have "Proof Colours" turned
OFF or turned ON.

Depending on where the images are going to be used, the best strategy
could be to assign PAL/SECAM to the images and them CONVERT the
colours to sRGB as your working space (pretty much the default for
JPEG).

James.