Hi Michael, yes, I didn't get the latest version, but will try that one. Also maybe do some reading on it. cheers, Susan.
On 01/06/2009, at 11:02 AM, Michael Hawkins wrote:

Hi Susan,

I don't know whether I downloaded the bundle the most efficient way or not (I subscribed and then down loaded each program individually by clicking on
the title in the email I received after subscribing) or whether I ran
TechTool correctly (the 700 odd mb took for ever to download on an ADSL2+ subscription) and for some reason it took me a couple of goes to burn a
bootable disc so I could optimise the MacBook Pro's hard drive before
creating an eDrive on it, but in the end I got there.

Note that the version of Techtool that gets downloaded as part of the
subscription is not the most recent version and that there is an update
available.

Regards,

Michael Hawkins.