Brown
Sent: Monday, 1 June 2009 3:56 PM
To: WAMUG Mailing List
Subject: Re: MacUpdate Bundle - TechTool Pro 5 and Parallels 4 plus more,..

Hi Susan,

Yes, as long as you have plenty of free space on the External Drive,
it will work. Putting TTP5 on its own partition is best.
It would be the same as my TTP4 on little TechTool Protégé, I just
boot from him and run TTP.

Have you set up TechTool Protection in system Prefs? I have all the
TechTool Protection features active (In System Prefs).
The SMART Check  interval is 1 hour, Directory Backup is 4 hours,
Volume Usage checks every 5 mins, E-Mail Alerts "Send Email Alert for
Volume Usage warnings" & "Send Email alert for SMART Check failures"
are all activated.