I feel unclean to be even considering it, but I may have to instal Fusion and Windows on my MacPro (OS 10.5.4).
This machine spends quite a bit of time on the net.

I've had very little experience with the dark side, but I've read all the horror stories about virus problems on the internet. The windows installation will be going onto its own partition. Can anybody tell me if the computer can get infected just by having windows on a partition, even if it's not running; or does it have to be active before it becomes a virus magnet?

Thanks,

Bill Chesnutt