Hi Laura,

Congratulations on your successful publication!

One of the things I love about the Mac is how it allows you to be creative
and even makes it fun :)

I have been using Macs now for at least 20 years but I'm still constantly
amazed at finding new tips/tricks/features (and many from this list).

My latest:

Although I'd known for many years that ⌘tab cycled through your open
applications, it was only recently that I learnt that ⌘~ cycled through the
open windows of your current application - now I use it all the time!

(in case your mail browser doesn't display the symbol properly that's
Command-tab to cycle applications and Command-tilde to cycle windows)

Have fun!

Cheers

Neil
--