Hi Laura,

No it's not just a leopard thing.

I think you may have misunderstood the command thing. You don't have to
"type the Command symbol" just press the command key.

So when I say ⌘tab or Command-tab it means to hold down the command/⌘ key
while you press the tab key (or the ~/tilde key for window cycling)

The command/⌘ key is the key immediately to the left of the space bar (at
least on my keyboard) and is the key used for most menu shortcuts in the mac
eg:

⌘C (command-C) is copy
⌘V (command-V) is paste
⌘O (command-O) is open
⌘P (command-P) is print

Or are you saying that this doesn't work for you?

Hope that makes sense.

Cheers

Neil
--