Interesting to see if this happened in other cities in Australia.

Finally you can apply to be an official "genius" ;)

Duncan

Sent from my iPhone

On 16/07/2009, at 12:02 PM, Stuart Evans <stuart.ev...@t4.com.au> wrote:

Whilst I love the look of the Apple retail store and everything it offers (from a customer viewpoint), I hope that it doesn't spell the end for the loyal Apple resellers who have put in the hard yards for many years. At least those that look after their customers (such as Daniel.....)!

Regards,

Stuart

Stuart Evans
T4 Technology