Hi Daniel, Stuart & WAMUG,

From my experience people like Daniel of MacWizardry who give excellent service will not loose their clients. Maybe some clients "check out the opposition", but once they find the service is not what they were receiving from Macwizardry, they return.

I have been purchasing hardware, software & advice from Daniel for many years. I have always found him very competent, professional, helpful, trustworthy and an extremely nice gentleman to deal with.

Nothing is ever too much trouble for Daniel. He goes out of his way to give excellent service. He responds quickly to queries and is very knowledgeable about Computers and anything pertaining to them.

I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending him to other people.
I for one will stick with MacWizardry!