Ronni

In my previous I should have added 10.5.7 I will try to emulate your example and put model number etc at the foot of my emails

regards

Barry

iMac 5.1 Intel core 2duo
2.0GHz / 2GB /667MHz
OS X 10.5.7

On 20/07/2009, at 3:45 PM, Ronda Brown wrote:

On 20/07/2009, at 3:31 PM, Barry Sexstone wrote:

Does anyone know of a reasonable xps. viewer? I don't have MS Office for Mac so currently I have to put the file in the shared folder, open windows through parallels and then view the file using Ms's viewer. This seems very clumsy but unlike Adobe MicroSoft dont seem to have a Mac viewer. So much for a format to challenge pdf!

Hello Barry,

You don't mention what OS you are using. This might be worth checking out. XPS Viewer for Mac <http://nixps.blogspot.com/2007/08/xps-viewer-for-mac.html >

17" MacBook Pro Intel Core 2 Duo
2.4 GHz / 4GB / 800MHz / 500GB