i would have to try it on neooffice or openoffice.....
i don't have that sort of file to test, the apps are for free & do the same as m$ office
James

On 20/07/2009, at 15:56, Barry Sexstone wrote:

Ronni

Thanks, I have actually looked at this but considered it too expensive for the number of xps files I get. It is about $125 and considering the MS viewer for windows is free it seems pricey

Regards

Barry