Hi Barry,

Whilst you could obviously use photo-editing software to manually write the
data (exif date) onto the photos, this would be very tedious and
time-consuming unless you only have a few photos to deal with.

You probably need to look for some software that will extract the exif data
and write it into the actual photo area.

A quick Google on "print exif date onto photo" comes up with around 352,000
entries such as:

<http://www.digital-photo-software-guide.com/how-to-date-photo.html>
which suggests "zoner photo studio" (windows software).

Another shown is "DateMeNow" software (also windows)
<http://www.ketara.ca/print-dates-on-photos.html>
which seems to do what you want.

You would probably prefer to find Mac OSX software to do this ;) - changing
the google search to "Mac OSX print exif date onto photo" reduces the
entries to around 61,700 - but most of the first ones seemed to relate to
actually editing the EXIF data (not what you want to do).

However, somewhere among the other 61,000 entries there will be some that
cover what you want!

VersionTracker is another place to look for software that does what you
want:
<http://www.versiontracker.com/macosx/>

Sorry, I am not personally familiar with specific software to do this.

Have fun :)

Cheers

Neil
--