From: wamug-ow...@wamug.org.au [mailto:wamug-ow...@wamug.org.au] On Behalf Of
Ronda Brown
Sent: Thursday, 27 August 2009 3:51 PM
To: WAMUG Mailing List
Subject: Re: Keychain?

Hi Hugh,

On 27/08/2009, at 3:01 PM, Hugh Griffiths wrote:

> Ronni, your memory is amazing, I thought I might have asked this
> question before but couldn't find the answer.
>
> If I have one user that has admin privileges' is it possible to turn
> off keychain for other people?

NO, they require Keychain to store their passwords to login to their
Accounts, their email accounts, iTunes Apple Music Store account.

It's worrying me ... why you want to "Turn Off" Keychain?  Are you
having a problem in your Account or a Non Admin. Account?

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and
privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review,
use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are
not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the
intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all
copies of this message.