Hi Severin,

My understanding is that the radio stations you get on our settop box are
just another channel multiplexed from the TV transmitter - whilst they are
certainly "digital" you could think of it as digital TV without pictures ;)

The recent rollout of digital radio is quite different.

The new digital radios that are being sold wouldn't pick up the radio
channels that your settop box does and viceversa.

As far as I know, if you have one of the new digital radios in Albany you
would pick up nothing! - unless you had one of the models that also includes
FM.

Cheers

Neil
--