G'day to all,

MacBook Pro & OSX Snow Leopard--Permissions Repair warnings as follows:

Repairing permissions for “Macintosh HD”
Warning: SUID file "System/Library/CoreServices/RemoteManagement/ ARDAgent.app/Contents/MacOS/ARDAgent" has been modified and will not be repaired. Warning: SUID file "System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/Resources/Locum" has been modified and will not be repaired.

Permissions repair complete

I seem to recall some discussions on this subject some time ago in the pre Leopard OS, but I cant find the reference to check what it meant.

Should one be concerned and or do anything about these warnings?

Regards,

Adrian
adrianske...@me.com