I'm getting more and more into trouble to keep my e-mails organised.
Is there a program available that could have a file called customer and when I
need to send him or a supplier an e-mail related to his job ,that this e-mail
is automatically in his file.The same for incoming e-mails related to this job.
What are you guys using who use e-mail a lot?Will Bento do the job?
Thanks Martin