From: wamug-ow...@wamug.org.au [mailto:wamug-ow...@wamug.org.au] On Behalf Of
Ronda Brown
Sent: Sunday, 17 January 2010 5:12 PM
To: WAMUG Mailing List
Subject: Re: Bluetooth Magic Mouse

Hi Peter,

Make sure you have uninstalled any other wireless mice and any other mouse
software, especially something like USB overdrive (uninstall not just remove
the preference panel).
Then reinstall the Apple Wireless Mouse Update 1.0 and pair your Magic Mouse
and then try.

Make sure you are in a scrollable window also!
See if all functions work now on Magic Mouse.

<http://support.apple.com/kb/DL950>

On 17/01/2010, at 4:08 PM, Crisp, Peter wrote:

> Ok, thanks for that Ronni, is it safe to assume the foibles I am
> experiencing are not just a simple set-up error by me but in fact a
> genuine bug which needs fixing?
>
> We will hang in there.
>
> Cheers...
>
> Peter...

*****************************
NOTICE - This message from Hatch is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information which is
privileged, confidential or proprietary.
Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, arrive late or contain
viruses. By communicating with us via e-mail, you accept such risks.  When
addressed to our clients, any information, drawings, opinions or advice
(collectively, "information") contained in this e-mail is subject to the terms
and conditions expressed in the governing agreements.  Where no such agreement
exists, the recipient shall neither rely upon nor disclose to others, such
information without our written consent.  Unless otherwise agreed, we do not
assume any liability with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the
information set out in this e-mail.  If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and destroy and delete the
message from your computer.