Hi Neil It is now very interesting that you raise this as after the fix I could print in Windows but could not print in Apple until I had closed Windows down I had not expected that. I guess it is not really a problem as generally I will only be in Windows when doing some MYOB work
Graeme On 01/02/2010, at 8:08 PM, Neil Houghton wrote: > > Hi Graeme, > > Glad to hear you finally got it working > >> A USB was not enabled and all is now fine > > > I assume you mean that a USB controller on the VM was not enabled -that is > interesting - Does this mean that you now have the printer connected as a > USB device, rather than as a Bonjour printer or as a Shared Mac Printer via > the VM printer port? > > If so, doesn't that mean that the printer is not then available to the Mac > OSX (until the VM releases the USB port). > > It is always good to know the exact details of a fix - it can help others > with problems in the future. > > > Cheers > > > > > Neil > -- > Neil R. Houghton > Albany, Western Australia > Tel: +61 8 9841 6063 > Email: [email protected] > > > > on 1/2/10 7:43 PM, Graeme Winters at [email protected] wrote: > >> Hi Neil >> Many thanks for your comments and suggestions today >> Problem is now solved >> A USB was not enabled and all is now fine >> >> Graeme > > > > > > -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List -- > Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml> > Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml> > Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]> > -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List -- Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>

