Hi Stuart

Bento might be good for that, but to give you another idea. Have a look
Monsters "Delicious Library".
It just doesn't compare, and has so much more info that it downloads
automatically for you.
I use it for my DVD collection, and it's fantastic. A huge list of features
and info I'd never had thought to add.
You can download  trial to see:-
<http://delicious-monster.com/>

Just thought I'd mention it, and it's not that expensive either.

Kind Regards
Daniel


On 28/2/10 3:22 PM, "Stuart Breden" <[email protected]> wrote:

> 
> I've decided to use one of the shared Bento templates to create a CD
> ROM library.
> 
> I will eventually import all my CD's into iTunes but will still
> continue to retain the discs.
> 
> For me to fill these CD in my storage stacks I want to give each CD a
> library number.
> 
> Has anyone seen or used stick on numbers that are in numerical order
> that can be used for CD's; DVD's etc?
> 
> Stuart Breden
> PO Box 132
> Kalamunda WA 6926
> Ph: (08) 9257 1577
> Mbl: 0417 053 266
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>
> 

---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

Phone: 0414 795 960
Email: <daniel @ macwizardry . com . au>
Web:   <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>


**For everything Macintosh**




-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>