On 04/04/2010, at 2:11 PM, Gordon Wragg wrote:

> 
> I upgraded to 10.6.3 and now my iPhone will not tether.  Has anyone else 
> found this?
> 
> I have an 8GB 3G iPhone on Virgin running version 3.1.3.  The iMac is the 27" 
> 3.06Ghz INtel core 2 duo, with 4Gb RAM.
> 
> In fact I used the iPhone to complete the update download from Apple and 
> after the restart it refuses to go into tether mode, the Network panel 
> insists that the iPhone is not connected.
> 
> Can I go back to 10.6.2?

Hi Gordon,

Have you tried to stop and start Bluetooth on your iMac?
If that doesn't help, try put your iPhone in to Airplane mode and then back to 
normal again, see if it will tether then.

To go back to OS X 10.6.2 if you have a Time Machine backup, you could restore 
your complete 10.6.2 system from a previous backup. Boot from the SL install 
disk; click on Utilities/restore from backup, in the menu bar. Select one of 
the available backups.

Cheers,
Ronni

17" MacBook Pro Intel Core 2 Duo
2.4 GHz / 4GB / 800MHz / 500GB
OS X 10.6.2 Snow Leopard
Windows 7 Ultimate (under sufferance)





-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>