Hi Ronni

Thanks Kyle for your reply.
>

:-D


> Are you going to get the Dictate iPhone App when it is released?
>

Sadly I don't own a iPhone at the moment I am waiting to see what apple
releases next. I nearly bought one when the 3GS came out but due to the
problems I mentioned with Dragon
Dictation<http://www.dragonmobileapps.com/apple/dictation.html> For iP
devices in my previous e-mail I have been holding off as I will need to rely
on that program heavily to send e-mail and text messages

But the via Dictate iPhone
App<http://www.macspeech.com/article_info.php?articles_id=359> Sounds
interesting Unfortunately cannot remember seeing any video of it
from Macworld Expo 2010. Personally I believe they should just build it into
the Dragon Dictation
<http://www.dragonmobileapps.com/apple/dictation.html> For iP
devices App


Also returning to MacSpeech Scribe I believe they should integrate it into
the next versions of MacSpeech Dictate International, Medical, Legal  And
maybe added as an add on in MacSpeech Dictate

--
Regards Kyle

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kyle Kreusch - iT Consultant - Phone: (08) 6365-4577 - Extension 73520
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apple: Computers, Mac OS X Support, iPod, iPhone, and iPad
Computer Accessories - Internet and Network Solutions
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This E-Mail Was Dictated Using MacSpeech Dictate, [i]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>