G'Day Ronni

I am intrigued with your comments.  I am running parallels/win XP (reluctantly)
and have an antivirus program running.  I have not noticed any increase in the
parallels disk usage apart from that I would expect.  Should I be worried or
take any precautions to prevent my virus checker running away with my disk
space??

Regards

Barry