Hi all,
So what sorts of Car kits is everyone using with your iPhones in your cars
these days?

We need:

- hands-free phone calling
- car audio play-thru  (FM transmission as we don't have a direct audio input
to the car stereo unfortuntely)
- dashboard/windshield mount (rotatable for GPS apps)
- in-car charging

We've tried the Belkin TuneBase FM with Handsfree for iPhone and found the FM
transmitter not that fantastic in our particular car, though it performed well
in my sisters car, and our car cig lighter socket was a bit too low for the
stalk to bring the iPhone up to a height that would make it useable for GPS
software usage.

We have a BlueAnt, Supertooth II bluetooth handsfree in our other car, which
works well enough for hands-free calling, but it doesn't do anything else.

I'm leaning towards the Tom Tom Car Kit for iPhone which ticks off on most
items though doesn't do FM radio transmission so we'd need to work out some
other option there. it's a leased car, so that makes it more difficult.

Can anyone recommend a cheap source of the Tom Tom unit?

-Mart