Hello Barry,
I work in digital preservation at the National Library and we are interested in
any software to get our IIc up and running to test accessing manuscript
material.
The machine would be nice too but having moved from Perth to Canberra I know
all too well the distance and cost.
Any boot disks or word processing spreadsheet software especially of interest.

cheers,
Douglas Elford

delf...@nla.gov.au