Hello Douglas,

I was the disk librarian for the Tasmanian Apple User Club and have both 5.25 and 3.5" disks from the library which might be of use. I also have at least one ][c with original monitor which should be in working order and disks from the Melbourne Apple User's Group and a few from the American AppleWorks Group. I'd be happy if they can be of use.

Best wishes,

James

0419 565 125

Hello Barry,
I work in digital preservation at the National Library and we are interested in any software to get our IIc up and running to test accessing manuscript material. The machine would be nice too but having moved from Perth to Canberra I know all too well the distance and cost.
Any boot disks or word processing spreadsheet software especially of interest.

cheers,
Douglas Elford

delf...@nla.gov.au