Hi Tim & Ronni
This is what I'm trying to do, but it prints the page with the period but not 
the grid!
I hope this is clearer Ronni
Regards
Peter
On 23/08/2010, at 11:00 AM, Tim Law wrote:

> 
> Peter,
> 
> Not sure if this will work in Numbers, but when faced with this problem in 
> Excel, I would place a period "." in the bottom right cell of the grid I was 
> trying to print. Then the app would agree to print the entire grid. Otherwise 
> it would just see a blank page and not print anything. 
> 
> Others may have clever ways of inserting a hidden "." to achieve the same 
> outcome without the dot in the field. 
> 
> Tim
> 
> 
> On 23/08/2010, at 10:41 AM, Curtis Peter wrote:
> 
>> 
>> Hi 
>> I wish to print some blank pages in numbers with the gridlines.
>> I know it can be done and should be easy to find out how, but for the love 
>> of mike, I can't!
>> Can anyone assist me?
>> Regards
>> Peter
>> 
>> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
>> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
>> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
>> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>
>> 
> 
> 
> 
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>
> 



-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>